5R Podcast – S01E01 – Rogues, Rascals, Rorts, Rip-offs & Reviewables
for more information and in-depth villain profiles – visit our webpage https://www.dcpartners.solutions/products-services/blog/podcast/ or use the tags below to preview a particular person
To share this video: In this series: https://youtu.be/QT-0USvUcy0
To view other podcasts in this series – go to our podcast page – click here
Mark Smith of DC Partners (Solutions) Pty Ltd sets the scene and discusses those villains or possible villains that we’ll be discussing throughout the remainder of the Season and subsequent seasons.
Season 1 will focus on:
- Real estate – including agents and developers.
- Miscellaneous other bad players in society
- Corporate Villains
- Travel rip-offs
- Government / malfeasance
- Iffy lawyers / shysters
- Insurance racketeer / Banks
- Receivers, Liquidators and Administrators
Season 1, Episode 1 (Chapter 1) discusses the following:
- Australasian Property Group Pte Ltd, Singapore and its directors: Ian Jordan and Maya Purushothaman
- Ralph Paligaru and Dreketi Mill, Labasa Fiji.
- Craig Adams – Bargo Development Pty Ltd (in liquidation), Golden Arrow International Pty Ltd (in liquidation)
- Vogue Constructions and Tony Dagher
- Max Pracy – Tracey Yap Realty
- Andrew Saunders of Saunders & Staniforth, Orange.
- Hakan Kutup, Lindsay Begley – Ray White Unanderra & Corrimal
- Bernard Hall, Fiona Hall of Caernarvon Cherry Pty Ltd, Biteriot Operations Pty Ltd
- Travel rorters:
If you have any tipoffs on any of the above – please use the instant chat tool below
For more information – chat with us live using our instant chat tools (bottom corners), book an appointment or call now on 1300-327123 (till late).