DC Partners has been assisting the victim of a crime for some months.
- 12 x Fraud,
- 12 x Forgery,
- 3 x Fraudulent conversion of money.
Hakan was granted strict conditional bail and will appear at Wollongong Local Court on 5 November 2019.
For other victims
DC Partners wishes to encourage anyone who has been a victim of a crime to report these immediately to NSW Police. Specifically locals in the Illawarra should contact Lake Illawarra Police and detectives at 6 Pioneer Drive, Oak Flats 2529.
But, in addition, DC Partners are separately keen to hear from anyone who may have had past dealings with:
- Hakan during his time with ParkTrent Properties (aka Rotten Ron Cross),
- Century 21,
- Century 21 Ultimate Real Estate or elsewhere.
The previous dealings could be involving persons who have:
- not had rental bond’s deposited correctly,
- had suspicious charges added that they were not expecting,
- made previous complaints to NSW Fairtrading,
- received late rental payments,
- received no rental payments,
- not received rental bonds back at the end of a tenancy or otherwise.
No amount too big or too small.
Hakan’s family in property
- daughter – Jeyda Kutup, director of a company known as Jeykhan Property Pty Ltd
- wife – Melissa Jasmine Kutup, formerly held a real estate certificate expiring in 2012
- HKJS (Holdings) Pty Ltd (in liquidation), which formerly traded as Century 21 Ultimate Wollongong
- nephew – Eren Abdullah Kutup, director of a company known as EK Property Group Pty Ltd
- brother – Orhan Allan Kutup, presently a director of a company known as EK Property Group Pty Ltd
- nephew – Emre Kutup, Highland Property Agents.
DCP Litigation acknowledges the glacial speed NSW Fairtrading seems to work at? We are considering helping a number of victims to pursue claims. This may involve a class action against NSW Fairtrading. We are also helping clients claim against the government’s Fidelity Fund or via the court’s.
Please complete the contact form to register an interest in joining the class action. A class action requires a minimum of 7 claimants with the same loss against a common defendant.