5R Podcast – S01E02
for more information and indepth villain profiles – visit our webpage
To share this video: https://youtu.be/DxkTVAXIUNQ
In this series Mark Smith of DC Partners (Solutions) Pty Ltd sets the scene and discusses those villains or possible villains that we’ll be discussing throughout the remainder of the Season and subsequent seasons.
Season 2 will focus on:
- Real estate – including agents and developers.
- Miscellaneous other bad players in society
- Corporate Villains
- Travel rip-offs
- Government / malfeasance
- Iffy lawyers / shyster
- Insurance racketeer / Banks
- Receivers, Liquidators and Administrators
Season 1, Episode 2
(Chapter 1) discusses the following:
- Group Tour class action success (subject to confidentiality agreement),
- Scenic Tours
- Qantas Airways including Jetstar,
- Flight Centre
- Wotif and
Real estate including agents and developers
- Ralph Ignatius Paligaru, Amreeta Paligaru,
- Dural Alliances Pty Ltd (in liquidation)
- John Francis Mahony of Mahony Law.
- Craig Matthew Adams, Golden Arrow International Pty Ltd (in liquidation)
- Australasian Property Group Pte Ltd, Singapore and its directors: Ian Jordan and Maya Purushothaman
- Franklin Yeezy Pty Ltd
- Tony Dagher, Vogue Constructions Group Pty Ltd (in liquidation), 26a Hillmont Ave, Thornleigh, Max Pracy, Tracy Yap Realty.
- Dennis Krilic, Express Air Electrical Pty Ltd.
- Andrew Saunders of Saunders & Staniforth Pty Ltd, Valuers and Town Planners (and legal advisors) of Orange, NSW.
- Keith Eddy Snell (deceased) Greg Walker, Karen Vee Walker and https://www.thearchibald.com.au/index.html
- Bernard Hall, Fiona Hall of Caernarvon Cherry Pty Ltd, Biteriot and Biteriot Operations Pty Ltd
- DCP Litigation Holdings Pty Ltd
- Busifund Legal Services Capital Trust – Caernarvon Cherry Pty Ltd (wage theft) class action
- Busifund Legal Services Capital Trust – Caernarvon Cherry Pty Ltd (cherry and apple grower) class action
- SBS Dateline – https://www.sbs.com.au/news/dateline/tvepisode/pandemic-farming-apples-and-oranges
- SBS Dateline – Fiona Hall transcript – click here
- Claudio Brown
- Nuffield Australia,
- Nuffield Scholarships
- Regional Development Australia Central West
- Homeward Bound Holdings Pty Ltd
- AFSL – Busifund Legal Services Capital Trust
For more information – chat with us live using our instant chat tools (bottom corners), book an appointment or call now on 1300-327123 (till late).