5R Podcast – S01E01 – Rogues, Rascals, Rorts, Rip-offs & Reviewables
for more information and in-depth villain profiles – visit our webpage https://www.dcpartners.solutions/products-services/blog/podcast/ or use the tags below to preview a particular person
To share this video: In this series: https://youtu.be/QT-0USvUcy0
To view other podcasts in this series – go to our podcast page – click here
Mark Smith of DC Partners (Solutions) Pty Ltd sets the scene and discusses those villains or possible villains that we’ll be discussing throughout the remainder of the Season and subsequent seasons.
Season 1 will focus on:
Season 1, Episode 1 (Chapter 1) discusses the following:
- Keith Eddy Snell (deceased)
- Greg Walker, Karen Vee Walker and https://www.thearchibald.com.au/index.html 131MVR Pty Ltd (in liquidation) and Macarthur Projects
- Australasian Property Group Pte Ltd, Singapore and its directors: Ian Jordan and Maya Purushothaman
- Ralph Paligaru and Dreketi Mill, Labasa Fiji.
- Craig Adams – Bargo Development Pty Ltd (in liquidation), Golden Arrow International Pty Ltd (in liquidation)
- David Baynie and Tony Dagher
- Max Pracy – Tracey Yap Realty
- Andrew Saunders of Saunders & Staniforth, Orange.
- Hakan Kutup, Jeyda Kutup, Eren Kutup, Alan/Orhan Kutup, Lindsay Begley – Ray White Unanderra & Corrimal
- Bernard Hall, Fiona Hall of Caernarvon Cherry Pty Ltd, Biteriot Operations Pty Ltd
- Travel rorters:
If you have any tipoffs on any of the above – please use the instant chat tool below
For more information – chat with us live using our instant chat tools (bottom corners), book an appointment or call now on 1300-327123 (till late).
Wage theft has been in the news in recent months with some State governments enacting laws to assist employees who have been the victim of wage theft.
DCP has been approached by a number of people formerly employed at a company named Caernarvon Cherry Pty Ltd (possibly better known as Biteriot Cherry’s or Biteriot Apples (recently re-birthed as Biteriot Operations Pty Ltd)) of 474 Canobolas Rd, Orange (Biteriot).
Biteriot is presently being sued in the Federal Circuit Court (case SYG3175) for a case of alleged wage theft and other former employees may also be entitled to receive money? Caernarvon is defending the case with the assistance of the NSW Farmers Federation. Caernarvon Cherry is operated by its Directors, Bernard and Fiona Hall. Fiona Hall was awarded a Nuffield Scholarship.
DCP Litigation has been asked to assemble a class action to claim allegedly underpaid wages – which is separate from another class action being finalised for allegedly ripped off farmers.
DCP Litigation is an associated company. We will shortly be announcing we have obtained the use of an AFSL in order to lawfully undertake class action and public litigation funding. More information to follow in a separate post.
Below are some articles explaining the serious issue of Wage Theft. Concerningly, Biteriot employed a number of persons convicted of fraud / criminal offences – including its former paymistress – Paula Neill and Accountant Bruce Johnston.
To sign up to the class action as an employee/victim click here: https://share.hsforms.com/1j9KAqztTSoWDhB2KOZx-tg2uveq
To go to our seperate farmer’s class action page click here.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us via email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or live chat with us on this webpage – click in the bottom corner to livechat now.
Mark Smith, Director
PS. If you prefer to raise your concerns about underpayment with the company itself, please email its director Fiona Hall on …. email@example.com or call the company on (02) 6365 3477.
Wage theft articles
- Australian Unions article – https://www.australianunions.org.au/wage_theft_factsheet
- Victorian Government wage theft announcement – https://www.premier.vic.gov.au/new-laws-to-crack-down-on-wage-theft/
- Redfern Legal Centre blog – https://rlc.org.au/article/short-what-do-if-you-are-experiencing-wage-theft
- What to do if you are a victim of wage theft – https://rlc.org.au/article/short-what-do-if-you-are-experiencing-wage-theft
- Fairwork Commission video – https://youtu.be/9DdCc2qQeow
- ‘Like torture’: Australia’s wage theft epidemic runs deeper than recent headlines – https://thenewdaily.com.au/finance/work/2020/02/21/wage-theft-analysis/
- Underpaid (English language) – https://rlc.org.au/publication/factsheet-no3-underpaid-work
- Underpaid (Chinese language) – https://rlc.org.au/publication/factsheet-no3-underpaid-work-chinese-simple
- Paula Neill – Caernarvon pay-mistress profile: https://www.westernadvocate.com.au/story/1546606/woman-ordered-to-pay-back-thousands/
- Bruce Johnston – Caernarvon accountant profile: https://www.centralwesterndaily.com.au/story/4571593/gambler-jailed-after-losing-supreme-court-appeal/