Business Asset Protection supplies free initial advice to companies and their directors and individuals.
Insolvency means (more or less) you or your company are:
being unable to pay debts as and when the debts become due and payable.
Financial difficulties typically include:
- Cashflow difficulties from large or slow paying clientele.
- Disputes with clients, especially where these remain unresolved.
- Being pressured by the ATO or other creditors.
- Where your business partner is the problem.
- When personal problems impact your business.
- Poor cashflow management.
- Where fixed costs are too high or present income too low.
- The director becoming personally liable for the business’ debts.
If you’re facing any of the above or another financial difficult or pressure then you need to act.
Even if you just believe that your business risks these financial difficulties in the near future, then you need to act.
To act, we encourage client’s to schedule a meeting at the earliest time to maximise the available solutions to a problem/s.