Of those said employees:
1. 107 had no address.
2. 35 had no bank accounts, multiple other persons also shared bank accounts.
3. 11 of the persons with no address also had no bank accounts.
4. 24 had no date/s of birth.
5. 530 had no superannuation membership number.
6. 143 had no tax file number, yet 63 received a tax free threshold of circa $20,000.
7. Between 9 December 2013 and 5 January 2014, the accused purported to supply services to the victim company, Homeward Bound Holdings Pty Ltd (in liquidation) said to total approximately $92,000.
Would you like to tell us confidentially about your experiences?
For more information – chat with us live using our instant chat tools (bottom corners), book an appointment or call now on 1300-327123 (till late).
To contact us with any confidential tip-offs, files or information – please use the instant chat tools or form below: